Lead the technical sales process alongside business teams. Dig into customer use cases, build demonstrations, train developers, guide implementation decisions, and handle platform and security discussions. Translate requests from the field into actionable feedback for Mapbox engineering and product teams.
- Successfully helped to close the largest navigation deal at Mapbox to date
- Helped to close over $1m in 11 months with an average deal size of $63k
- Managed clean up and standardization of demo library to help enable the Sales team
Create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of user centered design process. Ensure consistency between the various customer-facing platforms created by Esri. Work in partnership with stakeholders, designers, and developers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques.
- Influence design decisions based on technical considerations.
- Successfully designed and developed multiple components in Ember.js.
- Prototype multiple designs to have a consistent charting experience across the platform.
- Whiteboarded and developed a new interface for large government contract.
- Developed a node.js application to help streamline process for creating browser certificates for users.
- Helped managers to delegate tickets out and assist in ticket completion to new employees.
Work directly with clients to create maps to appropriate specifications. Organize layers received from clients using ArcGIS 10.1, Adobe CS6/CC. Design, organize, and research data for map production.
- Project lead on statewide government contract for 2 years from design to delivery.
- Expanded cartographic knowledge by working with cutting edge technologies.
- Provided assistance and mentorship to new cartographers entering the lab as well as new graduate students.
Lead lab exercises based on a real-world problem throughout the semester. Assisted students with questions or problems while completing lab tasks. Sat in on lectures to be available to students and be up-to-date on lecture topics in class. Grade lab submissions and provide useful feedback.
- Helped to develop current curriculum and lab exercises to be current with mapping technologies.
- Provided students with prompt feedback and assisted in day-to-day tasks when available.
- Won Olmstead Departmental Award for Outstanding Teaching Assistant for the 2013-2014 school year.
Collect data for use in mapping. Analyze and organize layers received from local government. Create static and dynamic maps for educational use.
- Designed maps to educate public on where access points are available for walking and biking trails
- Influenced cartographic direction for styling and maps created.
Mosaic images together using ERDAS 2011. Analyze and rectify aerial photo data from The Yuba Valley in California. Digitize contour lines in the Yuba Valley.
- Assisted in streamlining research process by quickly and accurately digitizing data and rectifying aerial images.
- Provided detailed write-up of data used and where it was collected from for the research documentation.
Worked and shadowed Richland County employees to gain real world experience. Developed skills working with ArcGIS products such as ArcMap, ArcCatalog, and ArcSDE. Gained field experience working on the Address Point Geodatabase Project.
- Successfully used the ArcGIS Suite to correct misplaced points and remove erroneous points.
- Joined other analysts in the field to accurately check the location of automatic point placement in the database.